ISIS12 is a 12-step management system designed to improve information security. It was developed within the network of the Bavarian IT Security Cluster e.V. especially for small and medium-sized enterprises and organizations (SMEs/SMOs). Therefore, it is practicable in the application and pragmatic in the introduction.
With its well-structured steps, the catalogue and the software it is possible for companies to implement the ISMS themselves to a large extent. This makes the ISMS as economically interesting as possible financial support. With the experience from numerous projects ISIS12 is continuously improved. Most recently, a module for GDPR compliance was added, with which central elements of the European regulation can be implemented.
Since numerous users use ISIS12 as a starting point for a later certification according to ISO/IEC 27001, the current revision has attached importance to integrating basic principles. If required, migration is possible without frictional losses.
The successful introduction can be independently certified by the auditors of the German society for the certification of management systems (DQS).
This creates trust with customers and business partners, increases data protection and information security and thus lays the foundation for further positive economic development.
• Structured and easy access to the international standard
• Integration of risk management and internal audits
• Practical approach by incorporating best practice examples
• High success rate
• Good scalability
• Independent certification by the German Society for the certification of management systems (DQS)
• The introduction of ISIS12 can be financially supported
• Ideal preparation for ISO/IEC 27001
• General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance with the data protection module
Bavarian IT Security Cluster e.V. • Franz-Mayer-Str. 1 • 93053 Regensburg
Tel.: 0941/604 889 33 • firstname.lastname@example.org • www.it-sicherheitscluster.de